Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kinda Congested



It has been a long long silence in my blog ever since my last update.
I’m not that busy actually… 
Here are the list of stuff I've been doing lately and some highlights:

1. My class started last month.

-met new friends!
-do assignments… and I’m satisfied with my presentation:]



2. Feel grateful…
-
thanks to fb! I’m having a good time stalking all of your pictures!
-well, if it wasn’t for fb, I’d never know what’s going on.

3. Shutting my mouth up!
- I told someone a big lie… :O feel sorry~ didn’t mean it… forgive me.


4.Reading
-Been spending a lot of time reading....it’s been wonderful, even if I have already read it! There is nothing better than getting lost in a book. yeah life is good.


5.Listening to GFs’ incredible stories about relationships
- details cannot be divulged. Hehe.


6. Get wet!

-Soaking my body in the sea water









7. Embarrassed myself to the max!

-Was joking with my bunch of friends in a restaurant. I was sitting beside a wall post. I laugh so hard that I couldn’t stop. I throw my head back while laughing then I turn my body and was about to bring my head back to rest against the wall but I laugh excitedly that I overestimated the distance and got my head bang against the wall. =S
My friends stop laughing for a second and stared at me and start laughing again.
Thanks for laughing at my misery.
I can’t stop laughing at myself too…EX
Silly me!



No comments: