Sometimes you think you’re fine
But deep within
your heart is yearning
It has been so long
and it’s hard to forget
It’s like you have been wondering
and that you found it hard to get your heart back
This feeling, inside
is hard to understand
it’s complicated
Bittersweet
I need to get going
I’ll let this go unheard
I’m opening the part of me
that have been hiding in your shadow all the while
I believe
love will find its way
I wanna enjoy the ride
Memories come and go like a dream lost in the night
time past so quickly
Life seems like a brief candle
well thanks to you
I learned
that
life is short, so don’t be a jerk! :]

It has been more than 2 years since this photo was being shot.
I miss my long hair so much.
Yea, this photo brought back lots and lots of memories from the past.
I woke up early today. So I have the time to blog. J
I dreamt of someone, who I once fall in love with last night.
I think I fall in love with him again after the dream. =X
Have you ever experience the same thing?
K lah, maybe that’s just how I feel now.
I believe my heart won’t linger any longer.
I move on.
Adieu my love!
I miss my long hair so much.
Yea, this photo brought back lots and lots of memories from the past.
I woke up early today. So I have the time to blog. J
I dreamt of someone, who I once fall in love with last night.
I think I fall in love with him again after the dream. =X
Have you ever experience the same thing?
K lah, maybe that’s just how I feel now.
I believe my heart won’t linger any longer.
I move on.
Adieu my love!
1 comment:
You have such a pretty blog :)
And the picture is lovely :)
So is your writing..
Certain pictures, certain dreams..do bring back old memories.
And yes, we do long to go back to those old days.
Great post :)
Take Care!
Post a Comment