Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekend Cake :]

Cake was something quite rare in my childhood. I have never been a big fan of cake. I was always the one who only looked forward to the cookies part, of cookies and cake. Em, don’t got me wrong, I still love cakes though I may not be a big fan of it!



This was my first time of baking vanilla cake with sunquick and icing + brown sugar for toppings.

I was a little worried though due to the amount of butter in the recipe, it seem like it was too much. But luckily it turn out to be soft and tasty... mmmyah! XD

I am not a food stylist. I cannot make food look pretty when it doesn't want to.The toppings wasn't look great, it's a bit "retarded". XD
So I just took picture of the cake after I almost finish part of the slice...
Gah. The good news is that even ugly baked sunquick vanilla cake taste delicious!

No comments: