I love to break my routine with some subtle changes- positive changes of course! It leads me into having ebullient mood to start a new day and a new me....=)I always have my friends and family members around me, wherever I go. I love being with them. My appeal is undeniable due to my active, talkative and outgoing behaviour. Lots of interesting, exciting things are very likely coming my way as I'm enjoying my day when I'm with my family and friends. Most of the time, I would try to figure out what I've learn while having fun. But whenever bad things happened, i often fail to get back on track because I have smth in mind but fail to get it out. What does it mean? It means that when i face difficulties I always have negative mindset. I know very well what should I do, and what i shouldn't do...but i didnt put it into practice~ Instead, I walk away, laze around, and started to grumble...Things started to get more and more freaky...My mum would started to nag and lecture me, my friends started to complaint over my taking-things-for granted attitude.
But I know, yeah I know very very well that they're doing this for me, hoping that I would change~
Looking back, my parents had provided me with lots & lots of care & love. While, my friends had given me an abundance support & encouragement and God gave me those experiences & wisdom.
WOW!!! I then realized that I never walk alone....But whenever trials and tribulations come my way, I prefer to walk alone. I'd rather keep it to myself than share it....
Walking alone always gives me the feeling of independence and that i can take my time to reminisce and to reflect....but I know, when I walk alone, I'm not alone for He's always there walking with me... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment